Sign in with
Your question

Art Forum

Last response: in Forum Feedback
July 16, 2010 11:20:53 AM

Can we have an art sub-forum under beyond the keyboard under entertainment?

Art is a form of entertainment for sure!

More about : art forum

July 16, 2010 2:01:03 PM

I'm not...entirely sure how much dialogue would be expected from a sub-category on the topic of Art. But I'll definitely consider it.
July 16, 2010 8:32:20 PM

^Hmm... how about we create a thread entitled "Photo Of the Day"?

Btw, AFG, where have you been?
Related resources
July 17, 2010 1:44:55 PM

Actually AFG is not too shabby with the tablet thingywhatsit !!

Being a ranga there is a fair to middling chance of her making PM one day too !!

OMG !!!

AFG running the country !!
July 19, 2010 10:59:41 AM

Shadow703793 said:
^Hmm... how about we create a thread entitled "Photo Of the Day"?

Btw, AFG, where have you been?

Oh I kinda had an emo period

Reynod said:
Actually AFG is not too shabby with the tablet thingywhatsit !!

Being a ranga there is a fair to middling chance of her making PM one day too !!

OMG !!!

AFG running the country !!

Well for one thing I intend to become a ranger. A ranga ranger :p . http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/jobs/ranger.htm

But I would make a good PM. I'd make a nice little forum for Aussies to live in. I'd pay THG to do it.

Gee I miss you my hubby.
July 21, 2010 9:46:55 AM

Don't see why not. Nothing I could contribute there but for those who enjoy art, and its various forms... (ASCII, anybody?) it would be good I guess. Speaking of ASCII, can we post facepalms in response to ridiculous questions/posts?

I'm getting tired of my iMeow logo, time for a :3 Meownom with HyperTranspurrt or something...

July 21, 2010 2:23:48 PM

Keep up the kitty posts and you will have randomizer doing backflips !!

Pure catnip for him !!

Maybe a Digital Art Forum would be the best title?

With a focus on the art, and the hardware and software needed?

That puts the focus in line with THG's core business ... and not DeviantArt (or the other pure art sites).

Wow ... I think I said some pretty clever stuff there ... don't expect a repeat any time soon ... I peaked ... it won't happen again. lol.
July 22, 2010 9:51:37 AM

Meow? Randomizer has the same ava. as Shadow, lol. Will they both be doing backflips?

Going to make the new avatar today.
July 22, 2010 10:05:09 AM

Whoa, whoa, whoa... let's get things in the right order. Shadow has the same avatar as me; I don't have the same avatar as shadow. :D 
July 23, 2010 4:43:57 AM

^ Oh really? Lol, I've seen you on another tech forum with the same avatar somewhere lol, don't remember the site name.

Just waiting for my logo to change now, it's uploaded. :) 
July 24, 2010 11:42:34 AM

Reynod said:
Keep up the kitty posts and you will have randomizer doing backflips !!

Pure catnip for him !!

Maybe a Digital Art Forum would be the best title?

With a focus on the art, and the hardware and software needed?

That puts the focus in line with THG's core business ... and not DeviantArt (or the other pure art sites).

Wow ... I think I said some pretty clever stuff there ... don't expect a repeat any time soon ... I peaked ... it won't happen again. lol.

I wanna hug you reynod.

<3.

Coloured in:

Should I use it for an avatar?

July 27, 2010 10:56:44 AM

Don't see why you shouldn't, cats are awesome. :D 

Thinking of going back to my old Core iMeow logo... this Meownom II X9 just doesn't seem to be as good... not because it's based on AMD or anything! :sarcastic: 
July 28, 2010 2:48:12 PM

Well, Lmeow,

I think you need to make more avatars.

One day you might become as vain as me!

July 28, 2010 8:29:08 PM

O_O

I think I will. ^^
July 31, 2010 9:23:21 AM

Well today I was bored and decided to show my view on the GTX 480 by drawing a picture then scanning it. Yeah, poorly touched up with paint because I suck with GIMP & Photoshop, and yes, I know my drawing skills suck.

How do you guys & gals like it?

For those that don't get it - it's a GTX 480 sweating and chomping down on PCI-E connectors.

Oh as far as reference cards go, how times have changed...
August 1, 2010 10:41:53 AM

Here's a relatively anti-AMD drawing. I'm really bored. Tell me if you don't want me drawing anymore... I'd understand.

Edit: Owned by typo. I hope you all know it's Intel's. ;) 
August 1, 2010 4:42:28 PM

interesting art, i see the need for an art section
!