Art Forum

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador

Oh I kinda had an emo period

Well for one thing I intend to become a ranger. A ranga ranger :p. http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/jobs/ranger.htm

But I would make a good PM. I'd make a nice little forum for Aussies to live in. I'd pay THG to do it.

Gee I miss you my hubby.

Don't see why not. Nothing I could contribute there but for those who enjoy art, and its various forms... (ASCII, anybody?) it would be good I guess. Speaking of ASCII, can we post facepalms in response to ridiculous questions/posts?

I'm getting tired of my iMeow logo, time for a :3 Meownom with HyperTranspurrt or something...

Keep up the kitty posts and you will have randomizer doing backflips !!

Pure catnip for him !!

Maybe a Digital Art Forum would be the best title?

With a focus on the art, and the hardware and software needed?

That puts the focus in line with THG's core business ... and not DeviantArt (or the other pure art sites).

Wow ... I think I said some pretty clever stuff there ... don't expect a repeat any time soon ... I peaked ... it won't happen again. lol.

^ Oh really? Lol, I've seen you on another tech forum with the same avatar somewhere lol, don't remember the site name.

Just waiting for my logo to change now, it's uploaded. :)

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador

I wanna hug you reynod.

<3.

4823791794_5d31616232_m.jpg

Coloured in:

4823258597_6ae5eeeed6_m.jpg

Should I use it for an avatar?

Don't see why you shouldn't, cats are awesome. :D

Thinking of going back to my old Core iMeow logo... this Meownom II X9 just doesn't seem to be as good... not because it's based on AMD or anything! :sarcastic:

Well today I was bored and decided to show my view on the GTX 480 by drawing a picture then scanning it. Yeah, poorly touched up with paint because I suck with GIMP & Photoshop, and yes, I know my drawing skills suck.

TheGTX480.png

How do you guys & gals like it?

For those that don't get it - it's a GTX 480 sweating and chomping down on PCI-E connectors.

Oh as far as reference cards go, how times have changed...

AMDAthlonFX-62Dethrone.jpg

Here's a relatively anti-AMD drawing. I'm really bored. Tell me if you don't want me drawing anymore... I'd understand.

Edit: Owned by typo. I hope you all know it's Intel's. ;)