Still nothing. Although I found the correct driver, and integrated it with nLite. Also double checked BIOS settings. SiS Serial ATA controller is enabled. The drive also shows up during POST, and it currently boots to BSOD, so it's there.
I am trying all over again. But for the record, I am doing the following:
1. Selecting the original Windows XP Professional SP2 Disc (mounted via DTools).
2. Copying the installation files over to my 'New Windows Installation' folder.
3. Integrating drivers.
4. Selecting the driver file found at: sis_sata_raid_mb.zip\RAID\964_180\winxp\SISRaid.INF
5. Starting the process.
Using Novicorp WinToFlash
1. Selecting 'New Windows Installation' as source.
2. Selecting my removable drive as destination.
3. Transferring Windows setup to flash drive.
1. POST. During post the RAID controller shows detection of the drive.
2. Boot from flash drive.
3. Beginning text part of install.
4. Press ENTER to install Windows.
5. Press F8 to accept.
6. Hard drive screen only shows flash drive (8GB).
NOTE: Have tried twice. It must be the wrong driver.