[AD] Multiline SIM with 8 line capacity in one single GSM ..

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile (More info?)

I have a few SIM cards which can be used to store up to 8 phone lines in a
single GSM phone or to make a clone of your operator's SIM to be used in a
second GSM phone.

You use it by copying your original SIM cards data into this SIM using a
programmer it is an easy one click job). Then you only use the 8 in 1 SIM
in your GSM phone and select which line you want to be active from your
phone menu.

Please send questions or queries by email to svq1502@despammed.com
2 answers Last reply
More about multiline line capacity single
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    ¿SIMEMU?

    Regards,
    Sir Graham

    "SVQ1502" <SVQ1502@despammed.com> escribió en el mensaje
    > I have a few SIM cards which can be used to store up to 8 phone lines in a
    > single GSM phone or to make a clone of your operator's SIM to be used in a
    > second GSM phone.
    >
    > You use it by copying your original SIM cards data into this SIM using a
    > programmer it is an easy one click job). Then you only use the 8 in 1 SIM
    > in your GSM phone and select which line you want to be active from your
    > phone menu.
    >
    > Please send questions or queries by email to svq1502@despammed.com

  2. CAN THE SIM COPY LINES FROM MULTIPLE OPERATORS AND HOW MUCH IS IST RETAILING

GSM Phones