[AD] Multiline SIM with 8 line capacity in one single GSM ..

Last response: in Technologies
April 28, 2004 4:38:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile (More info?)

I have a few SIM cards which can be used to store up to 8 phone lines in a
single GSM phone or to make a clone of your operator's SIM to be used in a
second GSM phone.

You use it by copying your original SIM cards data into this SIM using a
programmer it is an easy one click job). Then you only use the 8 in 1 SIM
in your GSM phone and select which line you want to be active from your
phone menu.

Please send questions or queries by email to svq1502@despammed.com
Anonymous
April 28, 2004 1:45:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.gsm.carriers.voicestream,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile (More info?)

┬┐SIMEMU?

Regards,
Sir Graham

"SVQ1502" <SVQ1502@despammed.com> escribi├│ en el mensaje
> I have a few SIM cards which can be used to store up to 8 phone lines in a
> single GSM phone or to make a clone of your operator's SIM to be used in a
> second GSM phone.
>
> You use it by copying your original SIM cards data into this SIM using a
> programmer it is an easy one click job). Then you only use the 8 in 1 SIM
> in your GSM phone and select which line you want to be active from your
> phone menu.
>
> Please send questions or queries by email to svq1502@despammed.com

February 7, 2009 5:29:31 AM

CAN THE SIM COPY LINES FROM MULTIPLE OPERATORS AND HOW MUCH IS IST RETAILING
!