tma

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2003

Is there a way to program macros in XP? For example, I'd like to use a
function (F1-12) key to substitute for CTRL-ALT-DEL.

Thanks.

"tma" <tma@allisconfusing.net> wrote:

>Is there a way to program macros in XP? For example, I'd like to use a
>function (F1-12) key to substitute for CTRL-ALT-DEL.

Windows Xp does not come with a macro editor, but you will find
third-party software for this purpose in the Internet, f. e. at sites
like http://www.tucows.com/, http://www.simtel.net/simtel.net/

--
(tm)