Fifa 2005 online hell!!!

Hi,

Is it normal for the PS2 to hang on the DNAS part of the FIFA 2005 log-in.
Disabling my firewall on my Belkin Wired Router made no difference. It
really stinks!

I too have a Belkin wireless router.

Tip: Mount the wireless router on its side(don't lay flat), and reset
the router. It has a tendency to overheat. When it overheats, all sorts
of hilarity ensues. Found this out while running my shoutcast server.
Tipping it on its side made things work out okay.