my cursor thinks it's the enter key

August 27, 2004 2:35:51 PM

Is here a way to disable this feature? Every ten seconds
or so, wherever my cursor is, it behaves as though I've
hit the Enter key. While I'm typing, all of a sudden I'm
typing somewhere else on the page. Or if the cursor is
over a task box, boom, it will engage, i.e Send, Cancel,
Delete. I've been through all My Settings, and there
isn't anything that addresses this specifically.

I have XP on a Sony Vaio with no external mouse.

Anyone with ideas please respond! Thanks!
Anonymous
August 28, 2004 11:58:56 AM

Try disabling or adjusting the settings for the Touchpad
in Control Panel | Mouse |

Else, ask Sony technical support and reply here with their
response.

!