Sign in with
Your question

Which motherboard for 3770?

Last response: in Motherboards
January 30, 2013 4:20:59 PM

Hi everyone im lowering my budget as i can for the new build.So thigs that is useless for me they dont need to be there.I have pick all parts one by one and i have stuck in the motherboard!Which one is the best for me?I wont overclock cpu-gpu-ram,i wont use sli or crossfire either.Is for DAW build.I will have 1 ssd+2hdd in the build.I wont use firewire interface so i dont need firewire on it!
Options:
1.Gigabyte GA-H77-D3H 93euro
2.Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H 99euro
3.Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H 109euro
4.Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H 129euro

Dont recommend me other brands or matx motherboards plz!Only one of the above if u can!Thanx!
My build is:
case: Fractal Design Define R4
psu: Seasonic G Series 550w Gold
mobo:?
cpu: 3770
cpu_cooler: Thermalright True Spirit 120
ram: G.Skill Sniper 16GB CL9 1600Mhz (2x8)
gpu: Asus Radeon HD6450 1GB Silent LP
ssd: Samsung 840 256GB
hdd: 2x WD Caviar Black 1TB

More about : motherboard 3770

January 30, 2013 7:40:08 PM

Groovetreatment said:
Hi everyone im lowering my budget as i can for the new build.So thigs that is useless for me they dont need to be there.I have pick all parts one by one and i have stuck in the motherboard!Which one is the best for me?I wont overclock cpu-gpu-ram,i wont use sli or crossfire either.Is for DAW build.I will have 1 ssd+2hdd in the build.I wont use firewire interface so i dont need firewire on it!
Options:
1.Gigabyte GA-H77-D3H 93euro
2.Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H 99euro
3.Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H 109euro
4.Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H 129euro

Dont recommend me other brands or matx motherboards plz!Only one of the above if u can!Thanx!
My build is:
case: Fractal Design Define R4
psu: Seasonic G Series 550w Gold
mobo:?
cpu: 3770
cpu_cooler: Thermalright True Spirit 120
ram: G.Skill Sniper 16GB CL9 1600Mhz (2x8)
gpu: Asus Radeon HD6450 1GB Silent LP
ssd: Samsung 840 256GB
hdd: 2x WD Caviar Black 1TB

can i ask why you dont want other brands? Asrock make amazing motherboards
Related resources
a c 75 V Motherboard
January 30, 2013 8:01:14 PM

I would go with the Gigabyte GA-H77-D3H it is a good general purpose board that should fit your needs well. There is no reason to use a Z77 board since you are not looking to overclock and wont be doing any type of SLI or Xfire. There is no reason to spend money on features that wont use.
January 30, 2013 8:03:21 PM

Opaz1ka said:
can i ask why you dont want other brands? Asrock make amazing motherboards

In digital audio workstasions all prefer Asus and Gigabyte and intel in rare situations for stability and compatibility for this purpose is not going to be a game machine but audio worksasion.If u go to daw workstasions sites u can confirm it.Aside from that is my personal choice.U can ask me for every hardware for the same reason.Like why g.skill ram and not corsair vengeance etc etc.Or why pc and not mac?Is just my personal choice after long research.
January 30, 2013 8:08:06 PM

IntelEnthusiast said:
I would go with the Gigabyte GA-H77-D3H it is a good general purpose board that should fit your needs well. There is no reason to use a Z77 board since you are not looking to overclock and wont be doing any type of SLI or Xfire. There is no reason to spend money on features that wont use.

Thanx Christian.I had on mind to pick the H77-D3H but just wondering if i miss something for i7 3770 that would me provide the z77 series.So my choice is H77 then!Will i lose something else except overclocking and sli crossfire with h77?Or is the only difference with this boards?
!