Your question

Aus Open 2012 final

Tags:
  • Team Sports
  • TV
  • LED Monitor
Last response: in Sports & Wellness
January 29, 2012 1:44:19 PM

Turned off the TV (or should I say LED) just now. Anybody else having the same shocked, awed & a stunned look on their face? If you haven't watched this one, you missed not just the longest title match in Grand Slam history, but also one of the most epic. Who were you rooting for? Doesn't matter.
God bless both these superhumans - Nadal & Djokovic
#bow

More about : aus open 2012 final

January 30, 2012 5:45:56 PM

ksampanna said:
Turned off the TV (or should I say LED) just now. Anybody else having the same shocked, awed & a stunned look on their face? If you haven't watched this one, you missed not just the longest title match in Grand Slam history, but also one of the most epic. Who were you rooting for? Doesn't matter.
God bless both these superhumans - Nadal & Djokovic
#bow

I didn't watch it when it was on live because in the EST zone it was 3am >.< I watched some of it on replay and it was Great! I have never really been one to watch tennis on TV but since Djokovic and Nadal faced off in the last Open championship I was hooked, those 2 go back and forth and definitely put on a great show. I root for Djokovic he is the new "MAN"!!
February 1, 2012 11:38:47 PM

Best final I've seen since Borg and McEnroe in the early 80's. I was pulling for Nadel but have absolutley no problem with the outcome.
dave
February 12, 2012 4:49:12 PM

fantastical match!! with an good winner!
!