change screen orientation

My toddler played with the keyboard for less than a minute
and somehow caused the screen to turn on its side. I have
no idea how to put the screen back in landscape mode. Can
anyone help me?

Do you happen to have an Nvidia graphics card? If you do you may have a
program called NView running in your system tray. You can change the screen
orientation with this.

You just brought back a memory of an AOL commercial where two adults are
trying to figure out an computer problem. There is a toddler with a
squeaking hammer hitting the mouse and it goes to an AOL computer problem
solver which fixed the issue and the parents were dumbfounded. How do those
darn kids do it?