So a while back, I posted asking about silent cases. I got a lot of answers, and I almost decided on the Fractal R3. But when I looked at the case as a CASE, putting aside cooling and sound, I noticed that it was fairly plain... and I wasn't sure if I could fit everything I needed to in the chassis. The case was also a little pricey. So I'm posting again, this time with specs, and a list of cases I'm choosing from. If you have a case to add, please do! I'm still looking for these things in a case:
1) No LEDs, or a way to switch them off
2) Quiet. Not necessarily case fans, but keeping everything inside quiet, too. (like the GPU fans, or the CPU cooler)
3) Easy to install things in. I won't be taking things in and out, I just mean installing everything the first time.
4) Dust filters would be nice.
5) Of course... airflow!
6) I don't need many Hard Drive bays... 2 would be plenty!
7) I will probably never Crossfire or SLI.