Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Has been opened but never played. $25 plus $1.25 shipping. I take money
order,paypal,or check if interested email me. As a added bonus I'll include
a case for the psp and the skin grip by pelican at no extras charge.

"Chris" <dragoncf@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Has been opened but never played. $25 plus $1.25 shipping. I take money
> order,paypal,or check if interested email me. As a added bonus I'll
> include a case for the psp and the skin grip by pelican at no extras
> charge.

I can't understand why would you open a game and not play it?

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Sorry but after posting this I couldn't find the case so that won't be
included but the skin grip still is.
"Chris" <dragoncf@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Has been opened but never played. $25 plus $1.25 shipping. I take money
> order,paypal,or check if interested email me. As a added bonus I'll
> include a case for the psp and the skin grip by pelican at no extras
> charge.

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Because I hadn't bought the system yet and I was looking to see how the
controls were.