Hello,

I just down loaded the service pak 2 for windows.
Now in my out look express all my emaiI only shows the
text. It does not show any pictures (grafics) How can I
get by the grafics in my email??

Thanks,
GRT

greatescape@chartermi.net

Tools>Options>Security. You'll see the box to uncheck.
--
Bruce Hagen
~IB-CA~

"greatescape" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hello,
>
> I just down loaded the service pak 2 for windows.
> Now in my out look express all my emaiI only shows the
> text. It does not show any pictures (grafics) How can I
> get by the grafics in my email??
>
> Thanks,
> GRT
>
> greatescape@chartermi.net

In Outlook Express Select: Tools > Options > Security Folder > UnCheck:
"Don't allow attachments to be saved or opened that could be potentially be
a virus", and UnCheck: "Block images and other external content in HTML
Email" . Click "Apply" & "OK" ... Back to Normal Viewing...

Enjoy!
SeaJay

"greatescape" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hello,
>
> I just down loaded the service pak 2 for windows.
> Now in my out look express all my emaiI only shows the
> text. It does not show any pictures (grafics) How can I
> get by the grafics in my email??
>
> Thanks,
> GRT
>
> greatescape@chartermi.net

Did the trick

Excellent instructions SeaJay... thanks a mil

Grt

Hi,

In outlook express, click on tools > options and flip to the security tab and uncheck 'Block images and ...' Due to
security reasons, it is recommended not to uncheck this setting though.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations