Motherboard for a10 5800k

adikath7193

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
please guys help me ...i need and ultra low budget motherboard(the lowest you can get)that works fine (without any problems at all) with the a10 5800k processor....and also it will be very kind of you if you could tell me if it will be available in India(Delhi) mainly and for how much ??

adikath7193

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
i read about this motherboard too ..i found it interesting and exactly the price i wanted...but i have reads some bad comments about this mobo and about this not working properly...hope if you could help me on this....or tell me if this works perfectly...

Xttony

Distinguished
There are a lot of complaints against all over the world and I know that but most of the problems they complain about are caused by themselves. If you'll be using the motherboard for overclocking I'd say get a better motherboard it I'd tell you not to overclock.
You won't face a problem with that board if you know what you are doing, if you don't know we are always here to help. Stand clear of overclocking as this board is not meant for that.

Xttony

Distinguished
As I said in the previous post people generally don't know what they are talking about. You cannot judge upon reviews by random people, you have to turn to the professional for help.

Another thing is that this motherboard doesnot support USB 3 or Sata 3.