Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Where to start?

Last response: in Systems
December 20, 2011 2:41:09 AM

Approximate Purchase Date: This week, the closer the better.

Budget Range: At the end 1200-1800

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Recording games, Editing the games, posting on websites.

Parts Not Required: **Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using**

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: I need a place that offer there own credit card like best-buy (Even if it is a little more overpriced.)

Parts Preferences: I guess full tower is best?

Overclocking: For now, no.

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe, if it gives me better performance.

Monitor Resolution: Any good will do.

Additional Comments: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC, i need a PC for gaming, recording, editing, and posting. Straight up! My budget is serious and to the point around 1200-1800. I want a PC that can run games on the max at 40 FPS+ While recording. On the lastest most graphical games, since i am going to record every game. I need a place where they have there own credit card like best buy, Even if it is best buy, the better. ( I am aware it costs more ) I think i can get one of there premade towers ( the cheap ones, and edit it from there?) I need the credit card thing. They have so many choices, and i don't even know where to start. Please someone guide me on the right way!

More about : start

Best solution

December 20, 2011 3:47:38 AM

Newegg offers a line of credit but from the sounds of it you might be better off going with Dell.

Give these a shot to get started and get an idea if a prebuilt (Dell) system is the way you'd like to go. If you end up deciding to build your own (Newegg) feel free to post again asking for advice.
June 27, 2012 6:09:15 AM

Best answer selected by kirunlol.
m
l
!