Unlock Motorola V300 & Internet Access

I recently bought a Motorola V300 unlocked cell phone since I needed
it for my travels in the Asia. Everything including messaging has
been fine when I put in my North America's prepaid SIM card but the
internet access was always "Network Unavailable". I called FIDO my
SIM provider for customer help and was told that my cell phone was
locked to the cell original T-Mobile's t-zones. Is there a way of
altering the browser setup? Appreciate any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about unlock motorola v300 internet access

    I've had that problem with my unlocked v600. I think you need to get the
    firmware reflashed to the generic version.

    "Chopstks" <chopstks@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I recently bought a Motorola V300 unlocked cell phone since I needed
    > it for my travels in the Asia. Everything including messaging has
    > been fine when I put in my North America's prepaid SIM card but the
    > internet access was always "Network Unavailable". I called FIDO my
    > SIM provider for customer help and was told that my cell phone was
    > locked to the cell original T-Mobile's t-zones. Is there a way of
    > altering the browser setup? Appreciate any help.

GSM Internet Access Cell Phones Motorola