Unlock Motorola V300 & Internet Access

Last response: in Technologies
May 11, 2004 5:52:13 PM

I recently bought a Motorola V300 unlocked cell phone since I needed
it for my travels in the Asia. Everything including messaging has
been fine when I put in my North America's prepaid SIM card but the
internet access was always "Network Unavailable". I called FIDO my
SIM provider for customer help and was told that my cell phone was
locked to the cell original T-Mobile's t-zones. Is there a way of
altering the browser setup? Appreciate any help.
Anonymous
May 12, 2004 5:22:28 AM

I've had that problem with my unlocked v600. I think you need to get the
firmware reflashed to the generic version.

!