How Do I Get A PS2 HDD and where and How Much

"Scott Reed" <scottwaynereed@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> How Do I Get A PS2 HDD and where and How Much

It was sold as a bundle in US with Final Fantasy XI, not sure where you can
find one now, last time I saw one in a retail store was WalMart, Most others
had sold out or were not selling it anymore. I would try Ebay.

"Daniel G." <Danny73@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Scott Reed" <scottwaynereed@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > How Do I Get A PS2 HDD and where and How Much
> >

> It was sold as a bundle in US with Final Fantasy XI, not sure where you
can
> find one now, last time I saw one in a retail store was WalMart, Most
others
> had sold out or were not selling it anymore. I would try Ebay.

Toys R Us has them on clearance $39.88.

"MirekM" <mirekwytnijtomilosz@wp.pl> wrote in message
> e-bay->Network Adapter
> e-bay->HD Advance
>
> purchase above
>
> then read there for types of HD

That isn't what he asked about he asked about the PS2 HDD

U¿ytkownik "Daniel G." <Danny73@columbus.rr.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci

> "MirekM" <mirekwytnijtomilosz@wp.pl> wrote in message
>> e-bay->Network Adapter
>> e-bay->HD Advance
>>
>> purchase above
>>
>> then read there for types of HD
>
> That isn't what he asked about he asked about the PS2 HDD
>
>> http://www.hdadvance.com/index.htm

Okay;-) vintage solutions up to 20GB will work also. I personally tried to
purchase Sony solution but failed in my country. Fianlly decided to have 120 GB
as described above. Working perfectly. Sorry for misunerstanding.

"Daniel G." <Danny73@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message

> "MirekM" <mirekwytnijtomilosz@wp.pl> wrote in message
> > e-bay->Network Adapter
> > e-bay->HD Advance
> >
> > purchase above
> >
> > then read there for types of HD
>
> That isn't what he asked about he asked about the PS2 HDD
>
> > http://www.hdadvance.com/index.htm

Well that is what you need if you want to run a larger, non-sony hard drive.
So yes, that does have to do with what he asked about. It just didn't go
into enough detail.