Exactly same features in CTRL PANEL ib Classic or XP mode?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Do I have access to exactly the same CTRL PANEL same features in Classic
mode or XP mode ("Show Common tasks In Folders"?

Or does method of setup give access to features not available via the other
setup method?

Thank you for any explanation.

kelly

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Show Common Tasks in Folders it not the question. The Control Panel is
(Classic or Category View).

--
All the Best,
Kelly