1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc in the Open box, and then click OK.
2. In the Services list, click Server.
3. On the Action menu, click Start.
1. Click Start, click Run, type ncpa.cpl in the Open box, and then click OK.
2. Right-click Local Area Connection, and then click Properties.
3. Click the General tab, and then click Install.
4. Click Service, and then click Add.
5. In the Network Service list, click File and Print Sharing for Microsoft Networks, and then click OK.
6. Click Close.
1. Click Start, click Run, type compmgmt.msc in the Open box, and then click OK.
2. Expand Computer Management (Local), expand System Tools, expand Local Users and Groups, and then click Groups.
3. In the right-pane, right-click the appropriate group where you want to add the user, and then click Add to Group.
4. Click Add, type the user account you want to add to the group, and then click OK two times.
ive already try it so many times
even i have check that my server and computer service is started.
then when i try to connect still same message
server service is not start