start menu gone vertical

toddler hit couple of keys and now my start menu is
located at the left hand side of the screen.
am unable to put it back where i am more familiar with it.
anyone know how to toggle this, please let me know
1 answer Last reply
More about start menu vertical

    margs wrote:
    > toddler hit couple of keys and now my start menu is
    > located at the left hand side of the screen.
    > am unable to put it back where i am more familiar with it.
    > anyone know how to toggle this, please let me know

    Right click on it, unlock it.
    Click (left mouse button) on it and hold down the button, drag to whichever
    side of the screen (top, bottom, left or right) you want it on.. Release
    mouse button.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Configuration Start Menu Microsoft Customization Windows XP