start menu gone vertical

August 28, 2004 3:03:40 AM

toddler hit couple of keys and now my start menu is
located at the left hand side of the screen.
am unable to put it back where i am more familiar with it.
anyone know how to toggle this, please let me know

More about : start menu vertical

Anonymous
August 28, 2004 5:12:12 AM

margs wrote:
> toddler hit couple of keys and now my start menu is
> located at the left hand side of the screen.
> am unable to put it back where i am more familiar with it.
> anyone know how to toggle this, please let me know

Right click on it, unlock it.
Click (left mouse button) on it and hold down the button, drag to whichever
side of the screen (top, bottom, left or right) you want it on.. Release
mouse button.

--
<- Shenan ->