Selecting the Best Answer....

Hi Mods/Admins,

The best answer get 40 points and selecting the best answer 25? Shouldn't selecting the best answer be figured at 10 points or something. Just selecting a best answer and getting 25 points for it is a bit unfair!

sirkillalot

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006
i still cant work out how to Selecting the “Best answer” for a thread
ive looked but cant see where to click on some1 to get the best answer for a thread i started thanks

If you start threads as a discussion then you wont be able to select the best answer. You would only get the thumbs up and thumbs down in the posts! You would have to start threads as a question to get the option.

GSGregg

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010
Re: My thread, "1GB GPU & 512MB Motherboard?"

'Best Answer' selection is difficult; my thread-opening question was answered, plus I received valuable input from two responders who called my attention to things of which I had been unaware. I neglected to consciously designate question or discussion when I posted; if multiple awards (three) cannot be given, then I guess the question should be changed to a discussion. My apologies to those who answered.

GSGregg

That thread is a question thread. You can select the answer you feel was the most helpful. However, only 1 answer can be selected.