A Picture Of Pac Man I Drew

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.tv.real-world,alt.tv.american-idol (More info?)

Well I was bored so I made a cool little picture of Pac Man, let me
know what you think http://whiterap.spymac.net/pacman.gif

---
My dick is harder than Chinese arithmetic.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.tv.real-world,alt.tv.american-idol (More info?)

it pretty much made me feel really bored. ;o)

Fizzlestix wrote:
> it pretty much made me feel really bored. ;o)

But on the bright side, it probably put spyware on your computer.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.tv.real-world,alt.tv.american-idol (More info?)

So now I get to spend half the day running all my spyware software. What
fun..

<amuleny@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Fizzlestix wrote:
>> it pretty much made me feel really bored. ;o)
>
> But on the bright side, it probably put spyware on your computer.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.tv.real-world,alt.tv.american-idol (More info?)

Hey I think this one is actually pretty artistic, with the depth of field
focus blur and stuff...

Dwight Rapper <Dwight@whiterapper.com> wrote in message
> Well I was bored so I made a cool little picture of Pac Man, let me
> know what you think http://whiterap.spymac.net/pacman.gif
>
> ---
> My dick is harder than Chinese arithmetic.

Jordan

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.tv.real-world,alt.tv.american-idol (More info?)

Here's mine. Let me know what you think....

(< .........*...........

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.tv.real-world,alt.tv.american-idol (More info?)

Whiterap? Is that anything like white bread?

Dwight Rapper wrote:
> Well I was bored so I made a cool little picture of Pac Man, let me
> know what you think http://whiterap.spymac.net/pacman.gif
>
> ---
> My dick is harder than Chinese arithmetic.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.tv.real-world,alt.tv.american-idol (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Jordan"
<lundj@earthlink.net> On 12 May 2005 11:02:20 -0700 this person wrote:

>Here's mine. Let me know what you think....
>
>(< .........*...........

Please don't try to hijack my threads. Start your own thread and
crosspost it to 5 groups, leave me alone.

---
My dick is harder than Chinese arithmetic.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.tv.real-world,alt.tv.american-idol (More info?)

Somewhere men are laughing, and little children shout...But there is no
joy in alt.tv.real-world--mighty "Tweek" has struck out.

>Hey I think this one is actually pretty artistic, with the depth of field
>focus blur and stuff...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Dwight Rapper wrote:
> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Jordan"
> <lundj@earthlink.net> On 12 May 2005 11:02:20 -0700 this person
wrote:

> >Here's mine. Let me know what you think....
> >
> >(< .........*...........
>
> Please don't try to hijack my threads. Start your own thread and
> crosspost it to 5 groups, leave me alone.

I replied to your weak ass post. I can't help it if you cross posted it
so that you look like an even bigger idiot...

- Jordan

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.tv.real-world,alt.tv.american-idol (More info?)

amuleny@earthlink.net wrote:

> Fizzlestix wrote:
> > it pretty much made me feel really bored. ;o)
>
> But on the bright side, it probably put spyware on your computer.

which is pretty much why I wouldn't go there
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Jordan"
> \

You hate girls and women?

Yep, hes 8 or a dearest comrade

<lundj@earthlink.net> On 12 May 2005 16:11:48 -0700 this person wrote:

>Dwight Rapper wrote:
>> There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Jordan"
>> <lundj@earthlink.net> On 12 May 2005 11:02:20 -0700 this person
>wrote:
>>
>> >Here's mine. Let me know what you think....
>> >
>> >(< .........*...........
>>
>> Please don't try to hijack my threads. Start your own thread and
>> crosspost it to 5 groups, leave me alone.
>
>I replied to your weak ass post. I can't help it if you cross posted it
>so that you look like an even bigger idiot...

Dude why you crossposting?

---
My dick is harder than Chinese arithmetic.

theone

El Chico Gordo wrote:
> Whiterap? Is that anything like white bread?
>

> Dwight Rapper wrote:
>
>>Well I was bored so I made a cool little picture of Pac Man, let me
>>know what you think http://whiterap.spymac.net/pacman.gif
>>
>>---
>>My dick is harder than Chinese arithmetic.

lol, this kid is an elementary dropout.....

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.tv.real-world,alt.tv.american-idol (More info?)

Want to sell the Drop-a-Card pinball machine?

Jordan wrote:

> Dwight Rapper wrote:
>
>>There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and "Jordan"
>><lundj@earthlink.net> On 12 May 2005 11:02:20 -0700 this person
>
> wrote:
>
>>>Here's mine. Let me know what you think....

>>Please don't try to hijack my threads. Start your own thread and
>>crosspost it to 5 groups, leave me alone.
>

> I replied to your weak ass post. I can't help it if you cross posted it
> so that you look like an even bigger idiot...
>
> - Jordan

Want to see a even bigger idiot? Get a mirror!! lol FM...

TRENDING THREADS