Parental Control Continued - Hibernate

Lindy

When checking into hibernation further, I am assuming
that hibernate occurs when my computer is idle for a
certain amount time then I can put it into hibernation.
I want it to hibernate after my daughter's time limit on
the computer is reached. Will hibernate work for this
purpose?

Lindy wrote:

> When checking into hibernation further, I am assuming
> that hibernate occurs when my computer is idle for a
> certain amount time then I can put it into hibernation.
> I want it to hibernate after my daughter's time limit on
> the computer is reached. Will hibernate work for this
> purpose?

Here's a much easier way that works well for me: Tell your daughter what
the time limit is, and if she doesn't stop when she's supposed to, let
there be consequences, such as a making the time limit shorter, or
restricting access altogether for a time. Set limits, then enforce
them--it's a crazy little thing called "parenting."