Difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
The Ti is a significantly better faster card. The Chip the cards are based on contains 8 GPC's. The Non Ti card has 7 enabled while the Ti has all 8. You work it out same clock speeds but the Ti has 384 Cuda cores while the non Ti has 336.
The bundle that comes with the Ti is better.
It really is a no brainer to me.

Mactronix :)
Check the Tom's charts. If the difference between the 2 is worth the $30 for you then go for it. Will not be a huge difference mind you, but it is also not a huge price difference. Also the vanilla 560 has a better user rating on newegg than the 560ti, which usually means something.

Urbz

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2011
ok now im looking at this and im asking myself....

gtx 560 fermi gtx 560 ti fermi

190$ 205$
free shipping 7$
everything its the same both comes with game
more feautures than the ti

so u say i should still go with the ti?

The Ti is a significantly better faster card. The Chip the cards are based on contains 8 GPC's. The Non Ti card has 7 enabled while the Ti has all 8. You work it out same clock speeds but the Ti has 384 Cuda cores while the non Ti has 336.
The bundle that comes with the Ti is better.
It really is a no brainer to me.

Solution
Once we get to the point of knowing we want a TI and not a standard 560 we then look at core speed and cooling solutions for hints as to which would be better.
The sparkle card is a big no from me as its not a top brand. The Asus card is good for someone like me who would Overclock and play with voltages as its set up to do so, that's why its a little dearer. for someone who has limited knowledge and wouldn't be doing such things the Gigabyte Ti card is a hard deal to beat from what you have shown me.
I will spend a little time on New egg looking at the whole range of Ti cards and if I see any thing worth mentioning i will post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.