fe

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2004

i want to run Isuzu Challenge and i haven't any Isuzu, and none is
available to buy :(
how can i do this challenge?
--
Fernando Esteves _/_/_/ _/_/_/
(o_ mailto:fe@netvisao.pt _/_/ _/_/

fe wrote:

> i want to run Isuzu Challenge and i haven't any Isuzu, and none is
> available to buy :(
> how can i do this challenge?
> --
> Fernando Esteves _/_/_/ _/_/_/
> (o_ mailto:fe@netvisao.pt _/_/ _/_/
> //\ http://fehome.cjb.net _/ _/
> V_/_ Linux Registered User #190801 _/ _/_/_/

Ah, bad one this. They only come every so often in the used car
section, the early 80s or whatever it's called. I think there are
three of them, so check back once every seven (game) days or so. They
aren't very common!

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

fe

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2004

Paul Heslop wrote:
> fe wrote:
>>i want to run Isuzu Challenge and i haven't any Isuzu, and none is
>>available to buy :(
>>how can i do this challenge?

> Ah, bad one this. They only come every so often in the used car
> section, the early 80s or whatever it's called. I think there are
> three of them, so check back once every seven (game) days or so. They
> aren't very common!

Ok, Thanks, i will wait for some used Isuzu available, Thankx one more
time ;)