Windows Task Scheduler

Hi,

How do i set the Windows Task scheduler or other XP utilities to run a
program at every 1 min interval instead of daily which seems to be the
shortest time period allowed in the task scheduler ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Adrian
4 answers Last reply
More about windows task scheduler

    adrian,

    open scheduled tasks
    double click on a schedule
    click schedule tab
    click advanced button
    check repeat task
    you should see minutes on the drop down list there.

    hope this helps.
    --
    Regards,
    Dennis Lazo

    the email address from where this message has been sent from is unmonitored.
    your replies may not be received. replies may be sent at
    http://dennislazo.com/email/.
    information herein is provided as is with no warranties, and confers no
    rights.

    "Adrian" <xinke@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > How do i set the Windows Task scheduler or other XP utilities to run a
    > program at every 1 min interval instead of daily which seems to be the
    > shortest time period allowed in the task scheduler ?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Adrian

    Hi ,

    I did what you suggested but the task (notepad.exe) never starts/ repeats
    itself .. strange...
    what happened ? Muz we enable the scheduler first before assigning any
    scheduled tasks ?

    Thanks.

    Regards,
    Adrian

    "Dennis Lazo" <email@dennislazo.com> wrote in message
    > adrian,
    >
    > open scheduled tasks
    > double click on a schedule
    > click schedule tab
    > click advanced button
    > check repeat task
    > you should see minutes on the drop down list there.
    >
    > hope this helps.
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Dennis Lazo
    >
    > the email address from where this message has been sent from is
    unmonitored.
    > your replies may not be received. replies may be sent at
    > http://dennislazo.com/email/.
    > information herein is provided as is with no warranties, and confers no
    > rights.
    >
    > "Adrian" <xinke@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > How do i set the Windows Task scheduler or other XP utilities to run a
    > > program at every 1 min interval instead of daily which seems to be the
    > > shortest time period allowed in the task scheduler ?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Adrian

    Is there any other way to start Task except "Scheduled Task". I am using Win
    2000.

    Regards,
    Murtaza

    > Hi,
    >
    > How do i set the Windows Task scheduler or other XP utilities to run a
    > program at every 1 min interval instead of daily which seems to be the
    > shortest time period allowed in the task scheduler ?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Adrian

    Adrian,

    Windows Task Scheduler needs login account to have a valid password.