Hello, I am truly desperate here as I'm trying to complete GTAVC (Grand
Theft Auto Vice City) (I only just got it) and I don't know how to do a
drive-by! It doesn't say in the instruction manual so can someone please
give me the exact thing I need to do to do a drive-by, thank you.
--
From your dear friend, El Xando (Remove wibble wibble to reply)

El Xando wrote:

> Hello, I am truly desperate here as I'm trying to complete GTAVC (Grand
> Theft Auto Vice City) (I only just got it) and I don't know how to do a
> drive-by! It doesn't say in the instruction manual so can someone please
> give me the exact thing I need to do to do a drive-by, thank you.
> --
> From your dear friend, El Xando (Remove wibble wibble to reply)

what you need are a machine gun and a vehicle. you drive past whoever
you're going to shoot but don't go too quickly or you'll miss. Just
before you draw level hold either the r1 or l1 button in (depending if
you're shooting right or left) then press the fire button. That's all
there is to it. It really is important not to be going too quickly but
you can practice this as much as you like before you do it on the
mission. I actually can't remember a mission with a need for drive-by
on Vice City but I've only just woken up!

You can do this from a bike too, or even a boat, not that you'll be
driving boats down the high street.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Thanks but I mean when you are doing pizza deliveries from the pizza boy
motorbike you have to drive-by someone to deliver the pizzas how do i do
this?

--
From your dear friend, El Xando (Remove wibble wibble to reply)

"El Xando" <el.xandowibble@wibblentlworld.com> wrote in message
> Thanks but I mean when you are doing pizza deliveries from the pizza boy
> motorbike you have to drive-by someone to deliver the pizzas how do i do
> this?

Same as the machine gun. Slow down, and if the customer is on the left of
you, hold down L1, and then press the fire button and Tommy will toss the
pizza to the customer.

El Xando wrote:

> Thanks but I mean when you are doing pizza deliveries from the pizza boy
> motorbike you have to drive-by someone to deliver the pizzas how do i do
> this?
>
> --
> From your dear friend, El Xando (Remove wibble wibble to reply)

it's exactly the same, you just press as if to shoot and it throws the
pizza. Make sure you are almost standing still near the person, and
virtually on line with them. It may be fiddly at first but you get
used to it.