Rs 70,000- 60,000 build

kraken1077

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
Hello,

CPU --Intel Core i5-2500K 6MB 3.30GHz Processor

GPU--Palit GeForce GTX560 Ti 1024MB GDDR5 NVidia PCI E Graphic Card

CABINET--Cooler Master Elite 430 Black With Side Panel Window (RC-430-KWN1)

RAM--G.skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600MHz Desktop RAM (F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR)

PSU--Corsair Gaming Series Gold 700W Power Supply (CMPSU-700G)

COOLING DEVICES:

CPU--Cooler Master Thermal Compound
CPU--Cooler Master Hyper TX3

CARD COOLER--Lian Li Graphics Card Cooler

CABINET FANS--Sunbeam 120mm Silent Anodized Blue Led Fan

MOBO--Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3R 32GB DDR3 Intel Motherboard

DISPLAY--Viewsonic 24inch LCD Monitor (1080P)

PURPOSE--GAMING enthusiast ,would like to play current games at 1080p well above 30 fps

A little FUTURE proofing as well.

possible future SLI...MOST CERTAINLY WILL OVERCLOCK GPU AND CPU :)

COMMENT : please suggest cheaper components if possible without compromising on gaming power

g-unit1111

Titan
If you aren't overclocking your 560 by a huge amount, you will not need the GPU cooler, the stock one will keep it plenty cool. I don't know the prices you're looking at for these, as you didn't post what website you're using.

GPU coolers are pretty much a waste of money anyways - the card manufacturers will sometimes void your warranty if they find out that you've been using a third party heat sink - it's not like with CPUs.

Microcenter has the 2500k on sale right now (in store only) if you have one near you, I would look.

Judging by his budget, I'm guessing that the OP isn't American so that's probably not an option.

1. You get a bigger PSU now.
2. You get your 700W now, and get a bigger one if/when you decide to SLI.

A 700 will run dual 560's in SLI perfectly fine. If you want to go 800 - 850 just to be future proof that's fine as well.

CABINET FANS--Sunbeam 120mm Silent Anodized Blue Led Fan

You don't need this - the Elite 430 is pretty well ventilated as is (used it in a friend's build) and you can always add the fans later - save the money you would be using this for in your budget.

COOLING DEVICES:

CPU--Cooler Master Thermal Compound
CPU--Cooler Master Hyper TX3

You don't need the extra thermal compound since Cooler Master includes it anyways with their fans - you're basically paying twice for the same product. :lol:

COMMENT : please suggest cheaper components if possible without compromising on gaming power

Do you have a store that you buy from? I'm guessing Newegg isn't available where you live so it would be hard to pick parts not knowing what you can or cannot buy.