Triple TV solution

jluehrs

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2011
Hello,

I need to set up a computer system with 3 hd tv's. I'm wondering what graphics cards I should use? It's going to be used to demo a program on the tv's for potential customers...The tv's .. not purchased yet but they will be 1080p capable.

The price - it would be preferable to keep it under 200 each for the graphics cards

Any help would be appreciated!

nordlead

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2011
Any card that supports AMD's Eyefinity will support 3 monitors.

Are you just playing movies, or do you actually need to render 3D content? If you aren't doing anything demanding than any of these would work - http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007709+600100181+600176091&QksAutoSuggestion=&ShowDeactivatedMark=False&Configurator=&IsNodeId=1&Subcategory=48&description=&hisInDesc=&Ntk=&CFG=&SpeTabStoreType=&AdvancedSearch=1&srchInDesc=

3 HDTV's at big resolutions will require 2+ GB Video RAM. That's the first rule.
Secondly, what sort of stuff do you plan to do on the 3 HDTVs?
You can go in for either eyefinity enabled cards or Nvidias Surround technology.
Eyefinity is possible using a single card also whereas, I think for Surround View you require 2 Cards for more than 2 Displays.