Remember that the PS3 is designed to interact with the PSP in all kinds
of ways. More details at E3.

Blig Merk wrote:

> Remember that the PS3 is designed to interact with the PSP in all
> kinds of ways. More details at E3.

Ooooo, Bliggy, you clearly have all kinds of inside knowledge that the rest
of us are not privy to! You're soooo cool! LOL.

Yeah, handheld to console interactivity proved to be a real killer feature
for the GBA and Gamecube, didn't it? Pretty much every single way Nintendo
has tried has failed, whether it's been using the GBA as a controller/second
screen or downloading minigames to the GBA or making it possible to play GBA
games on the Gamecube. Hopefully Sony can find some more meaningful ways of
having a handheld interact with a console than Nintendo did, though
ultimately it's still going to be a niche feature.

What I'd like to see is being able to record TV content to the PS3 hard
drive and then transfer it seamlessly to the PSP -- I think I recall reading
that the revamped PSX (better luck this time Sony) would be able to do this.
Though Sony is so ridiculously paranoid about digital rights management
maybe they'd cripple that feature instead.

-Z-

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Blig Merk wrote:
> Remember that the PS3 is designed to interact with the PSP in all
> kinds of ways. More details at E3.

Not forgetting interaction between PSP and PS2

On 14 May 2005 10:59:49 -0700, "Blig Merk" <blig_murk@yahoo.com>
wrote:

|>Remember that the PS3 is designed to interact with the PSP in all kinds
|>of ways. More details at E3.

My old PS2 died, so I got the new PS2 (slim type) as a replacement.

My old PSP games won't load now and if they do the access time is very
slow. Hope this is fix'd with PS3.

--
http://www.honeynet.org/papers/bots/

"Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
> Blig Merk wrote:

SNIP
> What I'd like to see is being able to record TV content to the PS3 hard
> drive and then transfer it seamlessly to the PSP -- I think I recall
> reading that the revamped PSX (better luck this time Sony) would be able
> to do this. Though Sony is so ridiculously paranoid about digital rights
> management maybe they'd cripple that feature instead.

Right now i think sony is leaving the digital rights door open with the way
they handled PSP. You CAN get any video you want on there... its just
difficult to do and right now there isnt a way to get the correct
resolution, but it CAN be done. Call it crippled if you want to. As far as
ps2 <-> psp... Socom 3 will have a cross talk feature with the new socom
thats coming to psp. So it should be interesting.

> -Z-

"Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message

> Blig Merk wrote:

lol. Zackman is Blig's lapdog!