Did Tracfone Wireless Cheat Me?

Last response: in Technologies
a b F Wireless
May 18, 2004 2:04:53 AM

Five weeks ago I purchased a Tracfone from Walmart along with a 100 minute
card for an extra 30 dollars. The phone was defective and could not be
activated even after spending hours on the phone with technical support.
The technician decided that the phone was bad and he told me to exchange it
for another one.. The new phone is fine but so far Tracfone refuses to
transfer the 100 minutes (purchased with the defective phone)to my new
phone. They claim that they have no way of knowing how much time I used. Of
course I used zero time since the phone could not be activated. I would
appreciate your comments.

Guy
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
May 18, 2004 9:10:36 AM

Guy Pelchat wrote:
> Five weeks ago I purchased a Tracfone from Walmart along with a 100
> minute card for an extra 30 dollars. The phone was defective and
> could not be activated even after spending hours on the phone with
> technical support. The technician decided that the phone was bad and
> he told me to exchange it for another one.. The new phone is fine but
> so far Tracfone refuses to transfer the 100 minutes (purchased with
> the defective phone)to my new phone. They claim that they have no way
> of knowing how much time I used. Of course I used zero time since
> the phone could not be activated. I would appreciate your comments.

Keep complaining.
--
http://www.dextromethorphan.ws/
For information about the psychedelic drug DXM, including dangers.