How do connect the SpinQ? (see video)

itialianpasta

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012
Just mute the video, just a bunch of hichschool kids yelling about computers anyway.

See how it rotates? I dont feel that it is attached correctly. Thanks for your opinions!

itialianpasta

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012

Im sorry? Im not sure i understand why you believe this is spam. Please explain so I may fix whatever spam i may have posted.

itialianpasta

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012
Ok so I called customer support at thermaltake and this really helpful guy tried to help me over the phone. He said I could e-mail him a picture or video so I sent him my link. He says that it is normal and I have been using it for the past day or so with no problems! I fell as if the AM3 socket is a bit flimsy however...

As for hardware specifications i have

antec 900 case (stock fans w/homemade filters)
asus m4a89gtd
2X4 gigs corsair vengeance 1600
2X1tb 7,200rpm sata hdd
amd phenom ii x6 1090t (OC'd at 3.87ghz)
raedon 6950 (looking for 6970 unlock if anyone is interested in helping)
corsair 800w psu

I can post a video if you like :D! Im eager to show off my work and get your opinions!

It's all good. Hehe.

Basically, i think your missing the 4 mouting pins/screw/whatever your HSF came with. I hope you didn't lose any of the other parts to your HSF :p

You should definitely check your manual - it should list all of your parts that came with your HSF.

itialianpasta

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012
Nope... only one am3 "bar" looking thing is required and has been holding it on for the past few days now. I tried overclocking it but keep getting blue screen around 4.1 ghz... Alco, im looking for a motherboard that will help me get the most out of my 1100T black edition. Im going to go open a thread on that right after this so i will post the link once I make it if you wish to reply.