Whats best for gaming in a tri eyefinity setup. I already purchased 3 Acer 23 1080p LED monitors but just saw 3 LCD 25" monitors that looked really nice for just an additional $90 bucks for all three.
Here are the specs: What ya think?
When searching for quality that offers unquestionable values as well as a best deal, you surely reached this goal by selecting Hewlett Packard 2509B 25-inch Class Full HD Widescreen LCD Monitor!!
The HP 2509B 25-inch Class Full HD Widescreen LCD Monitor is a great choice for watching videos on YouTube, intense PC gaming, and also creating graphics in Adobe Photoshop. With 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution, you'll see every nook and cranny on your screen. With HDMI, VGA, and DVI-D inputs, you’re prepared for the past, present, and future connections in terms of keeping up with visual standards.
* Ultrafast 3 ms response time: Allows pixels to change colors quickly to avoid streaking, blurring and ghosting in fast-moving scenes and video games
* 25-inch widescreen flat-panel LCD HD monitor: Offers a large viewing area
* 60,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio: For stunning picture quality
* 300 cd/m² brightness: For a highly visible display and clear on-screen images
* 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution: Creates a high level of picture detail for a clear, bold display
* Inputs: Include VGA, DVI-D with HDCP and HDMI with HDCP to let you connect digital and analog devices
* Monitor Type: Flat-panel LCD
* Screen Size (Measured Diagonally): 25-inch
* Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
* Aspect Ratio: 16:9
* Response Time: 3 ms
* Brightness: 300 cd/m²
* Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1 typical; 60,000:1 dynamic
* Power Consumption: 50W power on; < 2W sleep mode
* VGA Input
* DVI-D with HDCP Input
* HDMI Input
* ENERGY STAR Qualified
* Unit Dimensions: 17.2"" H x 24.3"" W
....it's where quality and satisfaction are guaranteed to meet.
Since I don't know the specs of the LED's you currently have I can't compare the 2....
But, generally the LED's are always going to be better. They are brighter, have better colors, and generally run at least as fast, or slightly faster than an LCD. they also use less electricity, and last longer.