New build

Hi,

Ive been considering building a new pc for a while now. its been about 5 yearsish since i touched the insides of a computer and even longer even thinking about it, now i want to play the new star wars game on max settings prefferably and trying to kit it out on a decent price.

just wondering if you guys could have a look at what im thinking of putting together and give me some advice if possible?

first option from ebuyer.com:

Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z Z68 Socket 1155 8 Channel HD Audio mATX Motherboard

Intel Core i5 2500K 3.3GHz Socket 1155 6MB Cache Retail Boxed Processor

Gigabyte GTX 560 OC Edition 1GB GDDR5 Dual DVI Mini HDMI PCI-E Graphics Card

Hitachi Deskstar 1TB Hard Drive SATAII 7200rpm 32MB Cache - OEM

G-Skill 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RipjawsX Memory Kit CL9 (9-9-9-24) 1.5V

Coolermaster Silencio 550 with GX 550W PSU

Coolermaster Hyper TX3 Socket Intel LGA 775, 1156, 1155, AMD AM2, AM3 Processor Cooler

Samsung SH-222AB 22x DVD±RW DL & RAM SATA Optical Drive - OEM Black

£727.24

second option from dino PC:

http://www.dinopc.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=94&idproduct=1006

£559

the second option i came across randomly and looks to be whats needed for a fairly decent price. the first one ive thought about for long term but i could be wrong. any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
2 answers Last reply
More about build
  1. both builds look to be worth their respective prices so its really a matter of how much you want to spend .

Your home build is a better gamer , but that will also depend on the resolution of the monitor you use .If its 1080p then the GTX 560 OC is a better choice . Less than that then the cheaper build could make sense
  2. excellent well the monitor im going to get is 1080p, and the home build does seem to give me more flexibility for the future so will go with that i think thanks
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Systems