Sign in with
Your question

P8ZVV-V possible Issues

Last response: in Motherboards
February 3, 2013 5:47:50 PM

I have had this rig for a few months now ( bought in November 2012 ) And i get random lockups. It doesn't seem to matter what os i have or what i am doing. It happens when i just open a browser or when i load a game. i load tested my PSU and it seems to be find as well as GPU and Cpu which leaves me to think it is my mobo. has anyone ever heard of this issue before or know if there is a way to fix this ? I have also updated to newest bios and problem still persist

More about : p8zvv issues

February 4, 2013 12:47:19 AM

Forgot to mention i did also run memtest86 for 5 hours and no errors either.
a c 431 V Motherboard
February 4, 2013 1:13:55 AM

do you have xmp profile turned on in the bios for dram speed?? is the asus overclock turned on on the easy bios or you running standard mode. in the overclock mode in the asus bios the mb bios changes the ram to cpu timing in stock mode it 1 to 1 in over clock it 1 to 5 and can cause issues. check to see that your ram in the right slots per mb install guild.
Related resources
February 4, 2013 2:49:53 AM

The AI tuner is set to auto not XMP. I run the bios in standard ( advanced mode ) From what i read in the bios the ram is running at its specific speed and voltage ( 1600mhz 1.5v ) The ram is installed in the right slots.
a c 431 V Motherboard
February 4, 2013 5:34:00 AM

run hardware monitor..watch your temps and ps voltage. also make a hirem boot cd..run a virus scan and then run memtest and hard drive test.
!