ANN: PHM Plus! 1.0

PHM Plus! is a set of freeware customization utilities for Windows XP and
Windows Server 2003

Contents:
=========
- Drive Customize (select icons and labels for your drives and removable
disks)
- Folder Appearance (select a background image, and the colors for any
folder)
- Folder Customize (select an icon, description and localization for any
folder)
- File Customize (select an icon, description and localization for most
files)
- Shell Folder Custom. (select icons, labels and InfoTips for system folders
displayed on the Desktop and in My Computer)
- Filesystem Flags (adds follow-up tracking capabilities to your NTFS
volumes)
- Wallpapers (some pictures)

See the web site for more details, screenshots and downloads:
http://www.phm.lu/Products/PC/Plus

Comments and suggestions are welcome :)

--
Philippe Majerus [http://www.phm.lu]
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices [http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp]

Philippe,

Could you please validate the web page http://www.phm.lu/Products/PC/Plus
at http://validator.w3.org/

"Philippe Majerus, MS-MVP Mobile Devices" wrote