Asrock z77 extreme 4 or asus maximus v gene z77

epsilondav

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
:hello:
I am confused between asus z77 extreme 4 and asus maximus gene v. I need the board for mild overclocking and gaming. Plz select the board for i5 3570k and asus radeon hd dc2t. I am from India and the price difference between asus board and asrock board is almost $80. Is the asus board worth this price?

Xttony

Distinguished
Just get the ASRock board and you'll be fine. ASRock is very good for overclocking. Th service of gigabyte and ASUS is very good in India but I have no idea about ASRock.
Better getter ASRock z77 extreme 6 as it is only 2000 more(well atleast on flipkart).
Also I'd reccomend you go to a local shop and not order it online, due to warranty issues.

epsilondav

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
Thanks everybody but what about after sales service network of asrock? Is it reliable in India? And one more question, asrock extreme 4 has dimensions less than ATX dimensions. So, will it pose a problem while installing in the case?

epsilondav

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
Thanks everybody but what about after sales service network of asrock? Is it reliable in India? And one more question, asrock extreme 4 has dimensions less than ATX dimensions. So, will it pose a problem while installing in the case?

Xttony

Distinguished

I don't know about after sales service from ASRock that is why I told you to get it from a shop and not a online shop. When you buy from a local shop, you can just take the motherboard to the shop if you have any problem and they will fix or replace it for you. They always have better ties with the brands.