PS2 remote

mikee

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2003

Hi
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, I have a ps2 39003 and just
bought the remote/memory card/controller kit.
The playstation2 does not have a IR receiver... is the plug-in receiver
available to purchase seperately (the one that comes in SCPH-10171) ?

MikeE

"MikeE" <mike@nospam.com> wrote in message news:42879586$3_1@x-privat.org...
> Hi
> Not sure if this is the right place to ask, I have a ps2 39003 and just
> bought the remote/memory card/controller kit.
> The playstation2 does not have a IR receiver... is the plug-in receiver
> available to purchase seperately (the one that comes in SCPH-10171) ?
>
> MikeE

I think the only way to get that plug in is to buy the remote and plug in
together

Call the 800 number for Sony and they should send you one.

"MikeE" <mike@nospam.com> wrote in message news:42879586$3_1@x-privat.org...
> Hi
> Not sure if this is the right place to ask, I have a ps2 39003 and just
> bought the remote/memory card/controller kit.
> The playstation2 does not have a IR receiver... is the plug-in receiver
> available to purchase seperately (the one that comes in SCPH-10171) ?
>
> MikeE

On Sun, 15 May 2005 19:26:37 +0100, "MikeE" <mike@nospam.com> spewed forth these
words of wisdom:

>Hi
>Not sure if this is the right place to ask, I have a ps2 39003 and just
>bought the remote/memory card/controller kit.
>The playstation2 does not have a IR receiver... is the plug-in receiver
>available to purchase seperately (the one that comes in SCPH-10171) ?
>
>MikeE

The older PS2s used a different remote.

Galley