You should wait for Ivy-bridge.Ivy bridge is better than Sandy bridge in every aspect.
1. More efficient
2. Create less heat.
3. PCI express 3.0 support
4. 20% more performance.
5. Same price.
6. greater overclockability.
And this is where you were wrong.
2. Wrong, creates more heat.
3. 1155 motherboards also have PCIE 3.0 support
4. More or less 5-10% in the average tasks. Slightly more in some tasks.
6. Absolutely wrong. Due to the intense heat the Ivy creates, it does not at all overclock as well. 4.8 is rated very good for Ivy and for that you must have decent wc-setup, vs. 5.0 GHz is rated good/average for SB and can be achieved with high end air cooler.
4.5 out of 6 were wrong and yet it was voted the best answer.