ATTWS and Cingular Merger Means?

Last response: in Technologies
May 20, 2004 10:40:41 PM

If I am a ATTWS customer, after the merger, will my account become a
cingular account?
May 21, 2004 11:26:30 AM

Vikasd wrote:

> If I am a ATTWS customer, after the merger, will my account become a
> cingular account?

Yup.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
"All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of

unless.. you leave ATTws when Cingular buys them and then go back to ATTws,
when ATT jumps back in to the market.
Makes you wonder though. ATT did such a great job the first time. What makes
anyone think they will do any better the second time around?

!