ATTWS and Cingular Merger Means?

If I am a ATTWS customer, after the merger, will my account become a
cingular account?
2 answers Last reply
More about attws cingular merger means

    Vikasd wrote:

    > If I am a ATTWS customer, after the merger, will my account become a
    > cingular account?

    Yup.

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
    "All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of

    unless.. you leave ATTws when Cingular buys them and then go back to ATTws,
    when ATT jumps back in to the market.
    Makes you wonder though. ATT did such a great job the first time. What makes
    anyone think they will do any better the second time around?

    "Jer" <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote in message
    > Vikasd wrote:
    >
    > > If I am a ATTWS customer, after the merger, will my account become a
    > > cingular account?
    >

    > Yup.
    >
    > --
    > jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
    > "All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of
    > what we know." -- Richard Wilbur

GSM Cingular