Who is motherboard manufacturer

Tomsuser67

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
I have a problem dell dimension 4600 motherboard and am trying to troubleshoot it but was wondering who manufactured it. There is an emblem on it but I don't know which company it is.

If someone could recommend a website that has all the motherboard manufacturers and their respective emblem I could use this information.

Regards.

Tomsuser67

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013

Thanks for trying. Btw, a long time ago I had access to a website that listed motherboard manufacturers with their respective company emblem, but I do not know where it is.

Regards.

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
Last Dimension 4600 I opened up, had an Asus board directly from Dell. Dell has also used ECS/PCChips.... To my knowledge, Dell hasn't used Intel branded boards in their consumer systems due to their history of using "proprietary" power connectors on their motherboards and power supplies....

Tomsuser67

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
The dell dimension 4600 motherboard is not posting. I know it's got some life in it because when I change out some of the PCI cards with non working ones it doesn't power on. Additionally, the processor fan does not spin so I think this is the number one source for no post at power on.

Sounds like a RAM or PSU issue. If its RAM, chuck the PC out, no luck in finding DDR(400MHz) RAM. If its the PSU, I guess it could be worth it.