Playstation3 Concept Drawing

This is just one of many Playstation3 concept drawings floating around
but looks very possible. The layout is clean with a cool looking hatch,
with a wireless controller but ports for wired controllers. We all find
out very soon what it actually looks like.

http://www.ps3portal.com/Pictures/playstation3.jpg

Blig Merk wrote:

> This is just one of many Playstation3 concept drawings floating around
> but looks very possible.

And quite possibly the ugliest one of them all. Jesus. That Photoshopped LCD
projector that was making the rounds a while ago looked way better than this
even.

Of course if this had been what Xbox 360 looked like, you'd be busting your
rectum with your screeches of how ugly it is.

> We
> all find out very soon what it actually looks like.

Yeah, except some of us will actually be sitting in the audience at Sony's
briefing in 16 hours time. "Ha ha!" -- Nelson

-Z-

Zackman wrote:
> Blig Merk wrote:
>
> > This is just one of many Playstation3 concept drawings floating
around
> > but looks very possible.
>
> And quite possibly the ugliest one of them all. Jesus. That
Photoshopped LCD
> projector that was making the rounds a while ago looked way better
than this
> even.
>
> Of course if this had been what Xbox 360 looked like, you'd be
busting your
> rectum with your screeches of how ugly it is.
>
> > We
> > all find out very soon what it actually looks like.
>
> Yeah, except some of us will actually be sitting in the audience at
Sony's
> briefing in 16 hours time. "Ha ha!" -- Nelson
>
> -Z-

What part of "Concept Drawing" do you not understand, idiot? This
drawing isn't even from Sony, it just had some nice things going for
it. Ooohhhh, there is Zackcrybaby, the "insider" bragging about being
at a show that has about, what, 50,000 attendees. From your
descriptions so far, it sounds like your "insider" role might be a beta
tester. That pays around $10 an hour last time I checked. I am too busy
to go to E3 this year, dork.

Zackman wrote:

>> We all find out very soon what it actually looks like.

> Yeah, except some of us will actually be sitting in the
> audience at Sony's briefing in 16 hours time.

Is this year's E3 the one Bilge will 'hunt' you? Or was that last
year's? Hmm...maybe it was '03?

"BilgeMerk" <bilge_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> This is just one of many Playstation3 concept drawings floating around
> but looks very possible. The layout is clean with a cool looking hatch,
> with a wireless controller but ports for wired controllers. We all find
> out very soon what it actually looks like.
>
> http://www.ps3portal.com/Pictures/playstation3.jpg

That is SO fugly. It makes the Xbox 360 look like Heidi Klum.

"Donald Richter" <GrGoblin@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> "BilgeMerk" <bilge_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> This is just one of many Playstation3 concept drawings floating around
>> but looks very possible. The layout is clean with a cool looking hatch,
>> with a wireless controller but ports for wired controllers. We all find
>> out very soon what it actually looks like.
>>
>> http://www.ps3portal.com/Pictures/playstation3.jpg
>>

> That is SO fugly. It makes the Xbox 360 look like Heidi Klum.

Because its white, pale, skinny and tall.

"Donald Richter" <GrGoblin@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> "BilgeMerk" <bilge_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> This is just one of many Playstation3 concept drawings floating around
>> but looks very possible. The layout is clean with a cool looking hatch,
>> with a wireless controller but ports for wired controllers. We all find
>> out very soon what it actually looks like.
>>
>> http://www.ps3portal.com/Pictures/playstation3.jpg
>>

> That is SO fugly. It makes the Xbox 360 look like Heidi Klum.

I kind of like it actualy.

Bilgecunt wrote:

> I am too busy to go to E3 this year.

Paper route?

Blig Merk wrote:

> What part of "Concept Drawing" do you not understand, idiot?

What part of hypocritical, psychotic manchild do you not represent,
Bligmerk?

> From your
> descriptions so far, it sounds like your "insider" role might be a
> beta tester. That pays around $10 an hour last time I checked.

LOL. Not even close. You'd make a piss-poor detective, Bilgefake. I thought
it was pretty obvious.

> I am
> too busy to go to E3 this year, dork.

A) You don't work in the industry and thus would not be eligible to attend,
B) You've never been to E3 before, so "this year" is no different from any
year, C) I'm sorry that your job as Ian McKellen's concubine keeps you so
busy.

-Z-

TRENDING THREADS