Sabertooth Z77 Red Cpu LED

GECKOBROWN

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone could possibly help me.

Earlier today i went to power on my pc which consists of:

Sabertooth z77 mainboard
i5 3570k ivybridge
Corsair vengence 8gb (2x4gb)
h100 cooler + stock fans
sapphire 7870
and a single SSD

... everything was going fine, playing guild wars for about 2 hours, then suddenly it powered off like it was restarting after a update. but now it wont boot and the cpu led is constantly lit.

any ideas where i should start troubleshooting, i know my way around a pc but ive never really troubleshooted something like this :/

any help would be greatly appreciated :D

GECKOBROWN

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
the fans coming off the h100 pump are the only fans that power on. the rear fan and the two.smaller board fans dont. whats the best way to go about testing the psu? everything else seems to power on.

GECKOBROWN

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
the fans that are connected to the molex work, but the fans conneced directly.to the board dont on start up. im gonna try a new psu as i think im due one, only.artmi didnt buy new when i built it last april. gonna see how it goes. fingers crossed

GECKOBROWN

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
yup was the psu, came today took and hour to install and change stuff around but everythings fine and dandy. cheers for the help :)

GECKOBROWN

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
yup was the psu, came today took and hour to install and change stuff around but everythings fine and dandy. cheers for the help :)

TRENDING THREADS