Why cant you find the Phenom 1100T anymore?

Solution
Echo what Anonymous said. You can find one here and there if you're lucky. I looked high and low and couldn't find one expect on ebay. You can try shopzilla and find one, but the cheaper stores linked to Amazon and they don't have stock. Just get a 960T and unlock it and OC it.

Anonymous_26

Honorable
Mar 22, 2012

Because AMD stopped production of all PhenomII's and Athelon II's. Unless you get lucky and find one at a small store or on Ebay you're pretty much stuck with the Bullcrapper.

kramerdk

Honorable
Mar 25, 2012
Echo what Anonymous said. You can find one here and there if you're lucky. I looked high and low and couldn't find one expect on ebay. You can try shopzilla and find one, but the cheaper stores linked to Amazon and they don't have stock. Just get a 960T and unlock it and OC it.

Solution

pete3867

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2008
its a disgrace that AMD suddenly stops a good chip, AMD are trying to be intel ... why dont they just realize that most of us dont need or want a total upgrade every 12 months .. I am in the same boat , whilst I am happy with my AM2+ board with a tri core athlon I would still like to squeeze some extra time out of it ... i.e buying a phenom ii x4 ... but I am damned if I am gonna shell out silly money for a second hand cpu

frankc123

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
Yep, i have a 1100T with a GTX580 and its a beast. I can still find the x4's and the 1090T x6. But its like wtf happened to the 1100T model... But ohh well. I might switch to intel for my next build... maybe...