gopal

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Hello All,

I will be doing a lot of seach in my computer. However,
when i click on Search, first i have to select "All Files
and Folders". Then type the text content to search. Also,
to a new search i have to select "Start a new Search" and
then then enter the text to search.

This is annoying to do every time.

Is there any way i can change the setting in such a way
that it behaves like Windows 2000 search option where when
you select search you get to search window directly.

Also, I place my task bar ( where Start is shown on the
right side of the desktop. Now what is happening is i am
getting time in one line, Day (Saturday) on another line
and Date on another line. I want only time to be displayed
and Date and day to come as tool tip.

Please Help.

Thank you
Regards
Gopal

you can download tweakui for windows xp from the microsoft site

and configure your search (for ie and windows itself) to behave like how it
used to be.

hope this helps.
--
Regards,
Dennis Lazo

the email address from where this message has been sent from is unmonitored.
e-mails may be sent at http://dennislazo.com/email/.
information herein is provided as is with no warranties, and confers no
rights.