Best budget physx

Ok, I'v have a question that has been eating out my brains all day in class and i need an answer, NOW! :pt1cable:

I'm really wanting to know if it is possiable to get a Physx setup for under 150$ or is it not even worth answering?
8 answers Last reply
More about best budget physx
  1. Do you have any brains left ?
  2. So $150 for both your primary GPU and Physx card or just $150 Physx card?
  3. XFX GT-240X-YAFA GeForce GT 240 512MB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card $54.99 and a $30 rebate making it $24.99.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150553

    This is cheap enough that you can buy some extra brains with the extra money.
  4. inzone said:
    XFX GT-240X-YAFA GeForce GT 240 512MB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card $54.99 and a $30 rebate making it $24.99.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150553

    This is cheap enough that you can buy some extra brains with the extra money.


    Thank you, And i do have brains. I'v just never really known about PHysx and i was at my friends house and he was showing me his gaming pc and claimed to spend 300$ on a physx card. So, being a human, i was curious.
  5. EVGA 01G-P3-1556-KR GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Fermi) FPB 1GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card $137.99 and a $20 rebate that makes it $117.99

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130625

    If you are looking for two cards.
  6. lozotheatheist said:
    Thank you, And i do have brains. I'v just never really known about PHysx and i was at my friends house and he was showing me his gaming pc and claimed to spend 300$ on a physx card. So, being a human, i was curious.



    It now appears your friend has no brains if he spent $300 on a physics card that is hardly used because only a few games support physics ,It does make a difference in the game when you have a game that supports physics but you would be better off with just spending $25 for the card I listed and you would get the same results as your friend. But I guess he would have bragging rights for spending $300 but you would have money in your pocket to spend on something else.
  7. lozotheatheist said:
    Ok, I'v have a question that has been eating out my brains all day in class and i need an answer, NOW! :pt1cable:

    I'm really wanting to know if it is possiable to get a Physx setup for under 150$ or is it not even worth answering?



    without a PhyX card is not the end of the world.................
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Physx Graphics Product