What's your favorite track in Gran Turismo's

What is your favorite track in GT (one to four)?
4 answers Last reply
More about what favorite track gran turismo

    "kamil_pl" <kamil.janas.ps2@neostrada.pl> wrote in message
    > What is your favorite track in GT (one to four)?

    GT4 : Definitely the Nurburgring Nordschleife. There is something about that
    course that just makes you wish you were a German test driver named Olaf.

    On Mon, 16 May 2005 22:48:34 +0200, "kamil_pl" <kamil.janas.ps2@neostrada.pl>
    spewed forth these words of wisdom:

    >What is your favorite track in GT (one to four)?

    Circuit de la Sarthe

    Galley

    U¿ytkownik "Ragemaster Randy" <vivasawadee@yahoo.comski> napisa³ w
    wiadomo¶ci news:zMCdnbSQwI5R2RTfRVnyrw@giganews.com...

    > GT4 : Definitely the Nurburgring Nordschleife. There is something about
    > that
    > course that just makes you wish you were a German test driver named Olaf.

    Oh, yeah. That's a lovely track.

    Uzytkownik "Galley" <Galley@Spam-Jammer.galleytech.com> napisal w wiadomosci

    > Circuit de la Sarthe

    Yeah, you can go very very fast. I think that HS Ring and El Captain are
    also great.

Console Gaming Games Video Sony Video Games