What's your favorite track in Gran Turismo's

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Games
  • Video
  • Sony
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 17, 2005 2:48:34 AM

What is your favorite track in GT (one to four)?

More about : favorite track gran turismo

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 12:11:36 PM

"kamil_pl" <kamil.janas.ps2@neostrada.pl> wrote in message
news:D 6b183$iit$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...
> What is your favorite track in GT (one to four)?

GT4 : Definitely the Nurburgring Nordschleife. There is something about that
course that just makes you wish you were a German test driver named Olaf.
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 3:16:35 PM

On Mon, 16 May 2005 22:48:34 +0200, "kamil_pl" <kamil.janas.ps2@neostrada.pl>
spewed forth these words of wisdom:

>What is your favorite track in GT (one to four)?

Circuit de la Sarthe

Galley
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 3:35:10 AM

U¿ytkownik "Ragemaster Randy" <vivasawadee@yahoo.comski> napisa³ w
wiadomo¶ci news:zMCdnbSQwI5R2RTfRVnyrw@giganews.com...

> GT4 : Definitely the Nurburgring Nordschleife. There is something about
> that
> course that just makes you wish you were a German test driver named Olaf.

Oh, yeah. That's a lovely track.
Anonymous
May 18, 2005 3:37:12 AM

Uzytkownik "Galley" <Galley@Spam-Jammer.galleytech.com> napisal w wiadomosci

> Circuit de la Sarthe

Yeah, you can go very very fast. I think that HS Ring and El Captain are
also great.
!