SLI graphics cards and amd motherboard?

Hello,

Im in the middle of building my pc and now all i need to buy are the graphics cards but before i order them i have a question.
Will i be able to use two ASUS GeForce GTS 450's SLI in a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 Motherboard? Because iv heard things about not being able to use SLI graphics cards in an AMD motherboard, but the thing is my motherboard had an SLI bridge with it in the box, so i kinda figured that i would be able to use two SLI graphics cards, but i just wanted to double check just in case.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about graphics cards motherboard
  1. p000n-tang_be4r said:
    Hello,

Im in the middle of building my pc and now all i need to buy are the graphics cards but before i order them i have a question.
    Will i be able to use two ASUS GeForce GTS 450's SLI in a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 Motherboard? Because iv heard things about not being able to use SLI graphics cards in an AMD motherboard, but the thing is my motherboard had an SLI bridge with it in the box, so i kinda figured that i would be able to use two SLI graphics cards, but i just wanted to double check just in case.

Thanks

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3894#ov

Your board supports SLI and Crossfire multi-GPU setups.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Graphics Cards SLI Motherboards Graphics