tool bar - quick launch - desk top icons

1. How to I add or remove items from the tool bar at
the bottom of the windows screen, right side?
2. How to I add or delete quick launch items?
3. How to I remove the little white arrows from program
icons on desk top?

I am quite the novice so please simply instructions for a
simple mind. Thank You
1 answer Last reply
More about tool quick launch desk icons

    1. Check for an option to not having the icon load in the System Tray via
    the program(s) in question.

    Other options for removal:

    Go to Start/Run and type in: msconfig. Go to the Startup Tab and uncheck
    accordingly. Then run this script to remove the disabled items from the
    registry.

    Clear Disabled Items from Msconfig Startup (Line 148)

    Or...remove the runkeys from here: Start/Run/Regedit

    Troubleshooting, Removing and/or Cleaning Add or Remove Programs
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm#addremove

    Troubleshooting the Notification Area
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_n.htm#na

    2. Add: Unlock the Taskbar and drag and drop. Remove: Right click,
    delete.

    3. Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP: http://tinyurl.com/h8zs

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "jerry d." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > 1. How to I add or remove items from the tool bar at
    > the bottom of the windows screen, right side?
    > 2. How to I add or delete quick launch items?
    > 3. How to I remove the little white arrows from program
    > icons on desk top?
    >
    > I am quite the novice so please simply instructions for a
    > simple mind. Thank You

Configuration Quick Launch Icons Windows XP