I've been reading lots of post of static noises on realtek on windows 7 but no luck yet.
I just bought my new PC and I got this noises since the beginning not sure if I've got them before installing service pack 1 because I did that right away after installing windows 7.
The sound is really low it can only be heard when there's no music or other audio playing.
Is there using: 5.1 speakers, 2 different headphones sets, connecting on front panel the noise is there also.
Intel Core i7 2600 3.4Ghz
EVGA Nvidia Geforce 550 GTX ti 2GB
Mother board Intel Extreme DPB67BG
Case Sentey Butron
Power Supply Corsair 600x
RAM 8GB Corsair Vengance 1600
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Service Pack 1
Solutions tried so far
1. Update BIOS / Update all intel drivers / Update Realtek Driver 2.67
2. Disconnect everything but the audio jacks
3. Different configurations on audio levels and sound configurations
4. Mute everything
5. Using old vista driver Realtek 2.22
6. Uninstalling nvidia video drivers
7. Disabling usb 3.0
8. Disabling front High definition front panel and unplugging the cable
9. Switching jack plug ins like mic - rear - front - line in noise still there
10. Even if I disable the realtek driver on device manager noise is there.
************ IMPORTANT **************
The noise is gone when:
1. Windows safe mode (This suggests is a driver problem)
2. On bios screen
3. Disabling the first high definition audio controller on device manager > system devices (see attached)
I don't know if I can upgrade or downgrade that controller I tried updating it but it says that its already up to date, but this controller creates that noise but without it there's no sound at all so....
Hope anyone can help me... I think I've tried everything but this seems to be a drivers issue so fixable.
Oh and the noise get a little higher when the pc does like Hard Disc processing...
Also using the same 5.1 speakers or headphones with my old PC there's no noise at all...