What's the best way to go about upgrading a store bought rig?

Zack_074

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
Hey, I bought an HP elite desktop from best buy a year or two ago. It has incredible performance, but the video card seems to be the bottleneck. I only have a 350 watt psu. So my question is, what's the most work and cost efficient way to upgrade the video card and power supply? I heard from a friend that I should just buy a new case with motherboard and psu already installed, but I can't find anywhere that sells that. Can someone help me out?

PS: The reason I'm doing this is so I can have either three 32 inch monitors or six 20 inches. Help a nerd out!

What are your complete system specs? What GPU(s) do you plan on upgrading to? SLI/CF? What resolution will you be gaming at?

Zack_074

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
Sorry for delayed response. I probably should have specified, but I want to replace my current gpu, not add another one. My computer is the Elite HPE-410y from HP. I currently have the radeon 5570, but my overall goal is to run battlefield 3 across three monitors. Whatever can do that, at the cheapest is most likely what I'm going to get.